We are Taipei's top destination for mountain bikers. We began as a mountain bike shop, and spent more than 20 years as a Giant dealer. We've shifted focus and no longer sell bikes, instead focusing on being the best workshop for bike assembly, repairs and maintenance. Learn more about our shop's transformation.
We offer a range of services catering to bike owners and visiting riders, such as:
- Bike assembly
- Bike repairs
- Bike maintenance and clean-ups
- Coaching and skills development
- Guided off-road rides for individuals or groups of up to four riders
- Rental mountian and touring bikes available
Where we ride
We regularly ride these outstanding trails in and around Taipei.
- Maokong Trail — Mucha, South Taipei
- Maple Tree Valley — Taoyuan County
- JuenJianYan (Battleship Rock) — Beitou, North Taipei
- WuZhiShan (Ski Lift) — Neihu, North Taipei
Learn more about the trails we ride if you'd like to join us for a ride.
- Phone: +886 2 2933-4319
- Email: email@example.com
We're located at 34, Section 5, Roosevelt Road in Taipei. Stop at the Gongguan station (green line), take exit 1, stick to your right once out of the station, walk about 7 minutes, make sure you go past a big round-about, then you are almost there.
- Monday: 12:00-20:30
- Tuesday: 12:00-20:30
- Wednesday: 12:00-20:30
- Thursday: 12:00-19:00, 19:30-21:00 (coaching hours by appointment)
- Friday: 12:00-20:30
- Saturday: 13:00-19:00
- Sunday: closed
Note that we are also closed during major holidays and festivals, including New Year, Chinese New Year, Dragon Boat Festival and Mid-Autumn Festival